Chili Cheese Bake
Hot and bubbly, this hearty dish of crushed tortilla chips, chili, beef and cheese will hit the spot.
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips coarsely crushed
- 1 jar (418 mL) Tostitos® Salsa (optional)
- 2 pkg (8 oz/250 g each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans (425 g each) chili with no beans
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef, cooked
- 1 bag (340 g) shredded cheddar and/or Monterey Jack cheese
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Spread cream cheese evenly in lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking pan. Layer chili, ground beef, half of the cheddar, crushed Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips and remaining cheese over top.
- Layer chili, cooked ground beef, half of the shredded cheese, crushed Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips and the remainder of the shredded cheese in the order given.
- Serve immediately with Tostitos® salsa on the side (optional).
Tip: Spice it up with pickled jalapeño pepper.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last