Chili Cheese Bake
Create the tastiest Chili Cheese Bake, Tostitos® own Chili Cheese Bake Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Chili Cheese Bake for any occasion.
- 2 (226 g) pkgs cream cheese
- 2 small cans chili with no beans
- 1 lb lean ground beef, cooked
- 340 g bag shredded cheddar and/or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips, coarsely crushed
- 1 jar Tostitos® Salsa (optional)
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To assemble, spread cream cheese evenly in a lightly greased 9”x13” baking pan.
- Layer chili, cooked ground beef, half of the shredded cheese, crushed Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips and the remainder of the shredded cheese in the order given.
- Bake uncovered for approximately 15–20 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips with Tostitos® Salsa on the side, if desired
Tostitos® Coupon AvailableGet my Coupon*
*Coupons available while quantities last