Chicken Tortilla Soup
This Mexican classic gets an easy twist. Ready in 30 minutes, dinner will be on the table faster than it takes to call for take-out!
- 2 cups (500 mL) Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips, lightly crushed
- 1 cup (250 mL) Tostitos® Salsa
- 6 cups (1.5 L) sodium-reduced chicken broth
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded cooked chicken
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Tex-Mex seasoning
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced into rings
- Lime wedges
How to make it
- In large saucepan set over medium heat, bring chicken broth, chicken, Tostitos® salsa and Tex-Mex seasoning to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until broth is slightly reduced.
- Divide among bowls; top with lightly crushed Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips, cheese and jalapeño pepper. Serve with lime wedges.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last