Cheesy Bean and Kale Bake
This cheesy vegetarian bean and kale bake will even be a hit with your meat loving friends!
- 1 cup crushed Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 bunch (220g) kale, ribs removed
- 2 cans (425 g) no-salt added cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup water
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (176º C).
- In large ovenproof skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes; sauté for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Mix in kale and 1/4 cup water; sauté for 3 to 4 minutes or until kale is slightly wilted.
- Turn off heat. Mix in beans, ricotta, half of the Parmesan cheese and half of the crushed Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips. Bake for 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix together remaining Parmesan cheese and crushed tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle over top of casserole; bake for 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Tip: If you can’t find no-salt added canned beans, use regular canned beans.
Serves: 4 to 6
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last