Cheesy Bean and Kale Bake
Create the tastiest Cheesy Bean and Kale Bake, Tostitos® own Cheesy Bean and Kale Bake Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Cheesy Bean and Kale Bake for any occasion.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 220g kale, torn and tough ribs removed
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cans (425 g) no-salt added cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup crushed Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large (11 or 12‑inch) ovenproof skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes, sauté 1 minute.
- Mix in kale and water; sauté 3 – 4 minutes or until kale starts to wilt a bit.
- Turn off heat.
- Mix in beans, ricotta, half of the Parmesan cheese (1/6 cup) and half of the crushed Tostitos® Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips.
- (1/2 cup.
- ) Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together remaining parmesan cheese and crushed Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips.
- Sprinkle over top of casserole and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- *If you can’t find no‑salt added canned beans, use regular canned beans.
- Drain and rinse thoroughly with water.
TOSTITOS® Tortilla Chips Coupon Available!Get my Coupon*
*Coupons available while quantities last