Brie Bites 3 Ways
This easy appetizer is perfect for feeding a hungry crowd. Made with Tostitos® Tortilla Chips, the possibilities are endless.
- 1 bag Tostitos®Scoops!®Tortilla Chips
- 1 round (8 oz/226 g) Brie cheese (thinly sliced into 1-inch/2.5 cm pieces)
- 1 jar (250 mL) apricot jam
- ½ cup (125 mL) chopped walnuts
- 1 can (14 oz/397 g) cranberry jelly
- ½ cantaloupe or honeydew melon, finely diced
- 5 slices prosciutto, cut into quarters and rolled
How to make it
- To make Apricot Brie Bites, top desired amount of tortilla chips with Brie cheese. Dollop enough apricot jam over top to partially cover cheese. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- To make Cranberry Brie Bites, top desired amount of tortilla chips with Brie cheese. Dollop enough cranberry jelly over top to partially cover cheese.
- To make Prosciutto, Melon & Brie Bites, top 20 tortilla chips with Brie cheese. Place piece of rolled prosciutto on top of cheese. Dollop spoonful of cantaloupe over top. Tip: Also delicious with goat cheese and red pepper jelly.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last