PREP TIME15 minutes
COOK TIME15 minutes
Beef Queso Fundido Dip
This warm cheesy beef dip is sure to satisfy your queso needs, a true crowd pleaser!
HOW TO MAKE
- Set large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat; add ground beef.
- Cook, stirring and breaking up into small pieces with wooden spoon, for about 5 minutes or until browned.
- Sprinkle Tex-Mex seasoning blend over beef; stir in 1/4 cup water. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until liquid has evaporated and beef is cooked through. Transfer to plate.
- Pour Tostitos® Salsa con Queso into skillet; simmer for about 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Scatter beef mixture evenly into skillet. Spoon Tostitos® mild salsa into center of skillet; sprinkle with green onion.
- Serve immediately with Tostitos Hearty Dippers™ tortilla chips
Tip: Substitute ground chicken for beef if desired.
GET MY COUPON*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon!
Coupons available while quantities last.