Baked Hawaiian Skillet Nachos
Get a taste of vacation with these tropical Hawaiian style nachos!
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- 4 cups shredded chicken
- 2 1/2 cups smoky BBQ sauce
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion or fresh cilantro
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (204º C).
- Toss together chicken, BBQ sauce, pineapple, red pepper and red onion.
- In large ovenproof skillet, layer one-third of the Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips, chicken mixture and mozzarella. Repeat layers twice.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with green onions.
Tip: Save time – use a rotisserie chicken from the deli.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last