The Crispy Minis® Poke Decker
A delicious mix of pollock and cucumber topped with crunchy crumbled rice cake!
- 3 Quaker® Crispy Minis® Original Large Brown Rice Cakes
- 6 pollock sticks
- 1 small cucumber, cubed
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sesame oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) toasted sesame seeds
- Dash of Sriracha sauce to taste
- Pinch of sugar
- Sliced pickled ginger
- 2 slices of lemon
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine the pollock, mayonnaise, sesame oil, soy sauce, Sriracha, sugar, cucumber, and half of the green onion and stir.
- Place two of the three rice cakes on a serving platter.
- Spread the pollock mixture on both rice cakes.
- To top the cakes and pollock mix, break the third rice cake into pieces and add it with the sesame seeds and the remaining chopped green onion on top.
- Serve with a little pickled ginger and lemon slices.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!
*Get a Crispy Minis® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities lastGet My Coupon*