Crispy Minis ® Frozen Berry Treat
A frozen treat that will hit the spot on those hot summer days.
- 4 Quaker® Crispy Minis® Caramel Chocolate Chip flavour Large Brown Rice Cakes
- 8 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 8 tbsp fresh raspberries
- 4 tbsp fresh blueberries
- Melted sea salt dark chocolate (desired amount)
How to make it
- Top each rice cake with 2 tbsp of Greek yogurt, spread evenly.
- Add 2 tbsp of fresh raspberries to your rice cakes.
- Add 1 tbsp of fresh blueberries to your rice cakes.
- Melt dark chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave and drizzle on top of the rice cakes.
- Place the rice cakes on a rack in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Pull the frozen berry treats from the freezer 10-15 mins before serving.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!
*Get a Crispy Minis® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities lastGet My Coupon*