Purrfect Popcorn Balls
Sometimes, you need something sweet, and you need it fast. These popcorn balls come together at lightning speed, or should we say cheetah speed? They’re sweet, they’re salty, and they’re sure to be made (and eaten) in a flash!
- 1 3/4 c. mini marshmallows
- 1 c. caramel bits
- A pinch of salt
- 7 c. Smartfood® White Cheddar Popcorn
- 2 1/2 c. CHEETOS CRUNCHY® cheese flavoured snacks
How to make it
- In a large saucepot, let your marshmallows, caramel bits and salt get all melty over medium-low heat.
- Remove your marshmallow mixture from the heat and add in the Smartfood® White Cheddar popcorn and CHEETOS CRUNCHY® cheese flavoured snacks. Give it a good stir to make sure everything gets coated.
- Don’t burn your paws! Let the mixture cool slightly before coating your hands in butter and shaping it into baseball-sized balls.
- Once they’re cool, wrap ’em up and watch ’em disappear!