This dish is the definition of "treat yo’ self!" All the butter, cream cheese, and cheesy CHEETOS® MASHED into one delicious holiday dish will have anyone who takes a bite cheesin’ for the rest of the night. Boom! Rhyme.
- 2 1/2 lbs. Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 c. milk
- 1 c. cream
- 4 oz. stick of butter
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 2 c. CHEETOS® Puffs Cheese Flavored Snacks , crushed
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
How to make it
- Wash and peel potatoes. Place in a pot with enough cold water to cover potatoes. Add a pinch of salt and boil until tender, 30-45 minutes. Drain and return to pot.
- In a medium saucepot, bring milk and cream to a boil.
- Remove from heat, whisk in 1 cup of crushed CHEETOS®. Slowly add to potatoes, and smash or whip until smooth. Fold in butter and cream cheese until fully incorporated.
- Transfer potatoes to an oven-safe baking dish. Dust the surface of the potatoes with the remaining crushed CHEETOS® and bake in a 350°F for 10 minutes. Then feast your eyes on the best Mashed Paw-tatoes a cheetah has ever dared to cook.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get My Coupon
*Get a CHEETOS® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last