Five-Alarm CHEETOS® Steak
What do you get when you combine the best cut of steak with the fiery-hot flavour of CHEETOS CRUNCHY® Cheddar Jalapeño flavoured snacks? This insanely delicious 8-oz. rib-eye steak seasoned with CHEETOS CRUNCHY® Cheddar Jalapeño flavoured snacks and a side of cheesy rice. It’s a mis-steak not to get your paws on this one.
- 1 cup Crushed CHEETOS CRUNCHY® Cheddar Jalapeño Cheese Flavoured Snacks
- 2 cups Crushed CHEETOS® Puffs Cheese Flavoured Snacks
- 4 - 8-oz. Rib-eye steaks
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- A few whole jalapeños
- Unsalted butter
- Cheesy butter rice
- 2 cups Uncooked rice
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 cup Pasteurized cheese (think nacho cheese)
How to make it
- Mix together salt, pepper and 1 cup of crushed CHEETOS CRUNCHY® Cheddar Jalapeño flavoured snacks in a small bowl.
- Season the steaks on both sides by drizzling with oil and showering with the salt, pepper and crushed CHEETOS CRUNCHY® Cheddar Jalapeño mixture.
- Grill on a hot open flame until medium rare, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Mix the butter with a pinch of crushed CHEETOS CRUNCHY® Cheddar Jalapeño and CHEETOS® Puffs to make it extra Dangerously Cheesy®!
- Lather butter on top of the steaks, and add more of the seasoning.
- Cook 2 cups of rice.
- Mix the rice with butter, 2 cups of crushed CHEETOS® Puffs snacks and pasteurized cheese. Serve on the side of the steaks.
- Grill the jalapeños or enjoy raw on the side.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get My Coupon
*Get a CHEETOS® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last