CHEETOS® FLAMIN' HOT® Burrito
All of your favourite flavours STUFFED into one extra-spicy burrito. CHEETOS CRUNCHY® FLAMIN’ HOT® Cheese Flavoured Snacks, short rib or avocado, cheese, more cheese and chili sour cream sauce all in one bite. Time to get your paws messy!
- 1 285 g bag of CHEETOS CRUNCHY® FLAMIN’ HOT® Cheese Flavoured Snacks
- Short Rib Marinade
- 1 cup Soy sauce
- 1/2 Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Garlic
- 1 cup Scallions
- 1/2 cup Mirin
- 1 cup Pulp-free orange juice
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Apples or pear
- 3 Tbsp Roasted sesame seeds
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Large flour tortillas
- 5 Pounds of short rib
- For a vegetarian burrito, replace short ribs with two avocados
- 4 cups Sour cream
- 1 Lime
- 2 cups Sambal chili sauce
- 1 cup Roasted sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup Chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
How to make it
- Puree the ingredients for the marinade.
- Place the marinade and short ribs in a large bowl. Cover and marinade for at least two hours.
- After the short ribs are marinated, grill and chop the short ribs for 15-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the ribs is 130ºF.
- Mix the sour cream, lime, sambal chili sauce, sesame seeds, pinch of salt and chopped cilantro together. Set aside.
- Pour the CHEETOS CRUNCHY® FLAMIN’ HOT® Cheese Flavoured Snacks into a blender to pulverize into dust. Set aside.
- Add the short rib or avocado to a lightly toasted 12" flour tortilla.
- Layer with shredded cheese, and then add a big handful of CHEETOS CRUNCHY® FLAMIN’ HOT® Cheese Flavoured Snacks dust on top.
- Smother with 2/3 cup of chili sour cream sauce and your favorite hot sauce.
- Roll it up and enjoy! Serve with extra chili sour cream sauce on the side.