CHEETOS® Crusted Fried Pickles + Creamy Ranch
Time to get your paws messy! These CHEETOS® crusted fried pickles are meant for dunking in creamy homemade ranch. We condone the use of all hands and paws as utensils.
- 1 1/2 cups CHEETOS® Puffs Cheese Flavoured Snacks, pulverized to size of breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped parsley
- 2 tsp. Chopped dill
- 1/2 tsp. Celery salt
- 2 tsp. Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Milk, more if necessary
- Kosher salt
- 2 Large dill pickles, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 cup Flour
- 3 Eggs, beaten together with 1 Tbsp. water until smooth
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
How to make it
- Combine the mayo, sour cream, garlic and onion powder, chives, parsley, dill and celery salt. Season with Kosher salt.
- Pat the pickles dry.
- Set up the standard breading procedure: (a) 1 cup flour, (b) egg wash, (c) breadcrumbs and (d) 1 cup CHEETOS® crumbs (reserve 1/2 cup).
- Run the pickles through the breading procedure and reserve in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Fry the pickles until they are brown and crispy. Toss with CHEETOS® crumbs and serve with ranch dressing.