CHEETOS CRUNCHY® Sweet 'N' Spicy Chili Meatballs
Great (meat)balls of fire! You need these CHEETOS CRUNCHY® FLAMIN' HOT®, beef and pork meatballs served in a sweet and spicy chili sauce in your life. And on your plate. And, well, you get it.
- 1 cup Crushed CHEETOS CRUNCHY® FLAMIN' HOT® Cheese Flavoured Snacks
- 8 oz. Ground pork
- 8 oz. Ground beef
- 2 cups Minced scallions
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Minced garlic
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 4 Tbsp Chopped chipotle peppers with adobe sauce
- Sweet chili sauce
How to make it
- Set oven to 300ºF.
- Mix the pork, beef, scallions, eggs, minced garlic, salt, pepper and chipotle peppers in a large mixing bowl.
- Form the mix into 1" balls and set on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until they’re glistening.
- Coat the meatballs right out of the oven with the CHEETOS CRUNCHY® FLAMIN' HOT® dust (also called “cheetle”!).
- Drizzle the sweet chili sauce over the top and around the side.
DID YOU KNOW? That delicious, cheesy dust on your fingers when you enjoy Cheetos is called CHEETLE!