CHEETOS CRUNCHY® FLAMIN' HOT® Rice Bowl
Ready to breathe fire? This bowl is a mix of marinated grilled chicken or broccoli, rice, and layers of CHEETOS CRUNCHY® FLAMIN' HOT® snacks, chili sour cream sauce, cilantro and toasted sesame seeds. Warning: This dish will leave you feelin’ flamin’ hot, hot, hot.
- 285 g bag Crushed CHEETOS CRUNCHY® FLAMIN' HOT® Cheese Flavoured Snacks
- 4 cups Sour cream
- 1 Lime
- 2 cups Sambal chili sauce
- 1 cup Toasted sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup Chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 2 pounds Chicken, dark meat
- (For a vegetarian bowl, replace chicken with 2.5 cups of cooked broccoli)
- 1 Onion, sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 2 cups Uncooked short-grain rice
- 4 Tbsp Sweet and spicy Thai chili sauce
How to make it
- Create the chili sour cream sauce: mix the sour cream, lime, sambal chili sauce, sesame seeds, pinch of salt and chopped cilantro together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Cook two cups of rice.
- Season and grill the chicken until cooked, about 8 minutes, then chop.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan at medium heat and add onions.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and caramelize the onions, shaking the pan for about 5 minutes.
- Add the rice, the cooked chicken and the caramelized onions to a big bowl.
- Spoon the chili sour cream sauce on top, and garnish with sesame seeds, cilantro and crushed CHEETOS CRUNCHY® FLAMIN' HOT® snacks.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get My Coupon
*Get a CHEETOS® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last