Chewy CHEETOS® Sugar Cookies
Here’s a sweet-and-salty cookie with a surprisingly satisfying cheesy flavour thanks to the unexpected Dangerously Cheesy® crushed CHEETOS® Puffs cheese flavoured snacks!
- 1 bag CHEETOS® Puffs Cheese Flavoured Snacks
- 1 cup (250 mL) butter
- 1 cup (250 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 1/3 cups (575 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (190°C). In food processor, pulse CHEETOS® Puffs snacks to make fine crumbs. Set aside.
- Using electric mixer, beat butter with sugar on medium-high speed for about 3 minutes or until light and pale yellow. Add egg; beat until combined.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt; slowly beat into butter mixture until well combined. Stir in CHEETOS® Puffs crumbs until evenly distributed.
- Roll 2 tablespoonfuls of dough into balls; arrange, about 2 inches (5 cm) apart, on parchment paper–lined baking sheets. Press down lightly.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until set and lightly golden brown around edges. Let cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; transfer to rack. Let cool completely.
Tip: Take it up a notch – and use these cookies to make ice cream sandwiches with vanilla or maple walnut ice cream.